Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Perspective

It's midway through the first month of a new year. I've had a few magical Saturday mornings (I'll explain about the magic of Saturday mornings another time). But I've realized that this year didn't feel new...didn't feel any different. Then I realized it. The difference has to begin within me. So, now I have a new perspective, a new way of looking at this year.

This year, I'm going to focus on my writing more...submit more articles, finish my first book, and start a second one. When I've let it rest a while, I'll begin the revision process on that first book. I will post blogs much more often, frequently. I will continue to transcribe my father's stories, and ask for more.

This year, I'm also going to FINISH my various UFOs (unfinished object-meaning craft project). I've already been working on that this year.

So, my new perspective is to see new opportunities in projects, in writings, in life. Come and follow my journey here.

No comments: